اذهب إلى المحتوى
محاورات المصريين

كسبت مليون دولار استرلينى

عصام أبوالفتح

اضحك معايا .. كسبت مليون دولار استرلينى ..

اقرأ الرسالة البجحة دى وصلنى غيرها كتير على الايميل بس مفيهاش الشوو ده ولا بالاستهبال ده ..

كل الرسايل بتشترك فى انك بتبعت البيانات وانت مش مصدق وهم مجزين صيغة عشان تطمن وتتصل بيهم باى شكل .. وبعدين يطلبوا منك رسوم توصيل المبلغ لان الشيك مكتوب وخالص ومينفعش يخصموا منه حاجة .. ولاد كلب .. :roseop:

وكمان الجديد هنا هو استخدام صور اشخاص حقيقيين فى النصب .. وشوف تعليقى بالعربى فى وسط رسالتهم التالية :

:

UK_Royal_Coat_of_Arms.png

الصورة مهبوشة من موقع وكيمديا للتاج الملكى البريطانى لزوم حبكة الشغل .. اضعط على الصورة بالزر الايمن وشوف الخصائص هتلاقى اسم الرايط للصورة .

MSFT_pos.gif

FROM: THE DESK OF THE E-MAIL PROMOTIONS MANAGER INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE

AWARD DEPARTMENT, MICROSOFT CORPORATION WORD LOTTERY

UNITED KINGDOM.61-70 Southampton Row,

Bloomsbury London United Kingdom WC1B 4AR.

REFERENCE NO: MSW-L/200-26937

BATCH NO: 2007MARL#22

WINNER NO: 7

ELECTRONIC MAIL AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION

AWARD PRESENTATION CENTER: UNITED KINGDOM

APPROVED

WINNING NOTIFICATION !

Dear Sir/ Madam,

خدوا بالكم انهم ال MSN ومش عارفين اسمى اللى متسجل فى الايميل ..

We, UK MICROSOFT COOPERATION/MSN , are pleased to inform that you have emmerged one of the winners in our Month III email draws held on 9th March,2007.Your personal or company email address attached to winning number 23-76-06-54-42-100 with serial number 647489 consequently won in the Tenth category.Since the draw was conducted by zonal batching of emails,and the globe was pertitioned,in this instance, into two zones,you are hereby informed that your winning perchance falls in African Zone,and hence,you will be paid by our African payment Centre through our affiliate bank African Development Bank Group.

You have therefore been approved for lump sums pay of £1,000,000.00 BPS(One Million British Pounds Sterling) credited to File REF NO:****************

طبعا مش عشان محدش ياخد الجايزة بدالى .. بس مش عايز حد يضيع وقته فى الموضوع ده :roseop:

from a total money prize of 27,000,000.00 BPS, shared among the Twenty-five (27) lucky international winners in first and second category.The selection of winners was carried out through random sampling in our computerized email sellection machine(TOPAZ) from a database of

more than 1,000,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world.You should note that the online draws were conducted by random sampling of 29,031 email-lists of individuals and corporate bodies by an advanced automated search on the net.No tickets were sold but each email was assigned to different ticket numbers for representation.This promo is part of our programmes designed to encourage Microsoft Internet Explorer use and continuing use of email facilities.

Your fund (certified cheque) has been insured with your REF NO: MSW-L/200-26937 and WInning Number 23-76-06-54-42-100.To claim your prize,you should contact by email the

Prize Processing And Remittance Department(UK MICROSOFT/MSN):

THE PAYMASTER'S CONTACT DETAILS:

Name:Mr.John Greyer

Email:john_greyers_claims_agency@hotmail.com

Phone:+447031832638/+447024053014

(CLAIMS AGENT)

john_greyers_claims_agency@hotmail.com

05%20jim%20f.JPG

صورة واحد مدرس فى مدرسة بيسبول من ضمن استاف المدرسة .. هبشوا صورته وحطوا اللنك بتاعها .. طبعا انا اعدت النشر عشان احذركم .. رغم انى حاطط صورتى الشخصية برضو .. :roseop:

PLEASE, YOU SHOULD PROVIDE YOUR CLAIMS AGENT THE DATA BELOW :

1.Full Name:.............................................................

2.Address:................................................................

3.Nationality:...........................................................

4.Sex:...................................................................

5.Age:.........................Date of Birth:............................

6.Occupation:............................................................

7.Home Tel:..........Mobile Tel:................Fax:.................

8.State of Origin:.....................Country:.......................

9.Indicate the zone where your winning falls.....................

You should note that you are expected to initiate and/complete your prize claim on or before 30 days from the date you received your winning notification. All funds not Claimed on or within this time-frame will be returned as Unclaimed and donated to charity organizations .On a serious note,you are advised to keep your reference and batch numbers confidential, until your winning has been processed and your money delivered to you. This is part of our security measures to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this well-intentioned programme geared towards alluviating poverty worldwide.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your security code .

Finally, we hearftly congratulate you for been one of the lucky winners of this edtion of our

online promo!

Sincerely,

كمان هنا كان فى صورتين لسيدتين شكلهم محترم جدا زى الراجل اللى صورته هنا ده وبيشتغلوا واحدة فى مركز حماية الاطفائيين والثانية فى مؤسسة تحاليل طبيه زى ما تبين لى من اللنكات اللى الصورة مهبوشة منها ..

Dr.Monica Shagaya Mrs. Caro Smith

(Online Co-ordinator). ( Secretary )

LOTTERY SPONSOR

UK Microsoft Corporation

أخيرا باركولى على المليون جنيه سترلينى .. :roseop:

وخدوا بالكم من الصور الشخصية جدا سواء فى مواقع العمل او المنتديات .. صورتى مثلا متنفعش حد يستغلها باى شكل .. لانى دارس الرزوليوشن والوضعية .. مثلا صورة استاذ عادل ابو زيد سهل جدا استغلالها .. دى اللى حاضرانى لوضوحها الشديد .

حاسب يا استاذ عادل من النصابين دول ...

على فكرة الناس دى متعرفش ان صورهم اتاخدت واستخدمت لان النصابين بيحطوا لنك فقط للصورة الاصلية بموقعها الاصلى ..

ومطلوب تقنية معينة تمنع الوصول للصور المحملة على الصور الا من بوابة الموقع .. ازاى الحكاية دى تحصل ..؟ فكروا معايا ...

اى ايميل فى جوايز امسحوه فورا ومتضيعوش وقتكم ... اذا كان اصلا الايميلات ببلاش .. :blink: :lol:

تحياتى لكم جميعا

( كفى بالمرء إثماً أن يحدث بكل ماسمع )

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

اضحك معايا .. كسبت مليون دولار استرلينى ..

:roseop:

كل لحظة إبطاء في نيل المعتدين جزاءهم ... خطوة نحو كفر المجتمع بالعدالة، ودرجة على سلم إيمانه بشريعة الغاب

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

اعتقد ان الاستاذ عصام كان يريد ان يقول ....كسبت مليون جنيه استرلينى .

لكن احتمال كان بيفكر ان طريقة النصب ممكن تكون بالدولار ايضا ....

عموما موضوع مهم ويجب الحذر دائما...

(وَمَنْ يَقْتُلْ مُؤْمِناً مُتَعَمِّداً فَجَزَاؤُهُ جَهَنَّمُ خَالِداً فِيهَا وَغَضِبَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَلَعَنَهُ وَأَعَدَّ لَهُ عَذَاباً عَظِيماً)

[النساء : 93]

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

والله يا استاذ عصام دي طريقه جديده وصلني الاميل ده النهرده وبالصدفه بعد مكنت قريت كلامك وكان سبق جالي اميل قبل كده بيقولك انا فلان الفلاني وبشتغل في بنك العلاني في البلد الاتي و تلفون كذا وكان عندنا عميل ومات والعميل ده من البلد العلاني و نتيجه ان ملوش قرايب او ان مفيش اتفاقيه حاجه كده المهم علشان لو حصل والاجرائات مشيت طبيعى الفلوس هتاخدها الدوله واحنا بنطلب منك انك تاخد الفلوس دي تطلعها من البلد وتوصلها لاهلها وتاخد نسبه كذا المهم يجي يقولك ان يا اما تيجي بنفسك البلد تعمل الاجرائات او تقوم محامي ولو قلت اقوم محامي يقولك طب ابعت فلوس نفس الفكرة لو وصلني الاميل هبعتهولكم واخر مرة اتبعتلي قال هو ابن مش عارف مين لصدام حسين ونفس باقي الكلام

733540902_l.gif

717a4sn.gif

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

الاميل اهو لقيتو

Dear friend,

please keep this within your just to help me.

I am Mr. Ahmed Hanza, an uncle to late Saddam Hussein. Presently I am in exile here Syria as a result of a manhunt for my life and my family and all the family members of the late head of state of my great country Iraq, many of my relatives have been murdered and others including myself and the members of my family are now in the hiding in different part of world so you can only communicate with me through my email with trust and confidence, I have decided to send you this Proposal, which I trust you will consider profit oriented believing that With trust and mutual understanding we will achieve the success. The whole World are completely aware of the recent outbreak of war in my country lead by George Bush administration as Mr. Bush have insisted that my uncle Mr. Saddam Hussein government must step down from power to give room for Dividend of Democracy in Iraq. I am a close aide to the former late president of Iraq Mr. Hussein and I am now in exile in Syria because Syria is the only country that accepts to give me shelter and refuse to hand me over for trial, thanks to Syrian government.

I have in my possession now is the sum of $41.5m Forty one Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) being the money given to me by my uncle, we intend using this for rehabilitation of Barrack in Iraq and for purchase of Military War Ship for Iraq Army these funds was diverted to my personal use when the

U.S.A army captured my uncle Mr. Saddam Hussein and send him to court where he was sentence to death by hanging, meanwhile these funds were smuggled through the Boarder via a Diplomatic Security Company and have the funds delivered in one of there offshore Payment office in order to work out modalities to have the funds moved to oversea Countries. This fund was sealed in two Boxes as Family treasure and will move it as a Diplomatic cargo. it is 100% risk-free I promised, all that is needed is that I will give you all the info for the clearance and you clear it as the beneficiary.

As I am in exile, I have No traveling documents with me and still under Syrian government for protection, therefore this is the only treasures I have and the future of my Children depends on these funds since all my accounts and asserts has been frozen by the present government, I have nothing to boast for, except this funds that has been Deposited with the Diplomatic Security Company so your attention is highly needed to Execute the clearing of the fund. I will offer you 30% of the funds and we can as well go into JOINT VENTURE and the sharing ration can be 70-30%.

I would like if you can send to me via email your phone and fax Contact details, name and address, direct telephone numbers/mobile so as to reach you and discuss this matter with you and upon the receipt of your positive Response, I will commence negotiation with the Security Company to have the consignment Lifted to your very attention in your country of origin.

Thanks and God Bless.

Ahmed Hanza

N/B: REPLY DIRECTLY TO MY PERSONAL BOX WITH THE BELOW EMAIL ADDRESSES FOR FURTHER CORRESPODENT. THIS IS FOR SECURITY REASONS: ha#####@fsmail.net

733540902_l.gif

717a4sn.gif

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

العنوان للفت الانتباه .. جر رجل يعنى :) .. عشان تعرفوا ان الموضوع كله نصب فى نصب .. :rolleyes:

اشكر الاخ شاوشانك واخواتى سلوى ونورا على المرور والتعليق ..

و الهدف ان احنا نمسح اى رسالة ونوفر وقت قرائتها ونوعى بعض ..

تحياتى

( كفى بالمرء إثماً أن يحدث بكل ماسمع )

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

انضم إلى المناقشة

You are posting as a guest. إذا كان لديك حساب, سجل دخولك الآن لتقوم بالمشاركة من خلال حسابك.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

زائر
أضف رد على هذا الموضوع...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   تمت استعادة المحتوى السابق الخاص بك.   مسح المحرر

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• المتواجدون الآن   0 أعضاء متواجدين الان

• لا يوجد أعضاء مسجلون يتصفحون هذه الصفحة
  • أضف...